Is there a list of privileges listed somewhere for what is included in the different backend user roles?
Here is the list of roles with a description of each:
- Normal - Normal users can manage enrollments and the data in the database.
- Admin - These users can do everything a normal user is able to do. In addition, they are also able to add back-end users and change the roles of existing back-end users.
- Developer - These are the same as Normal users, the only difference is that Developers are able to access the codebase for the application.
- App User Manager - Can only manage users, but have no view on any of the app data.
- Read Only - These users can see the data, but cannot manage users or data.